Asiago Chicken Sandwich, avocado, and tomato on toasted ciabatta bread. Topped with basil mayonnaise. This sandwich is so delicious that it’s hard not to eat it all in one sitting.
It features a blend of complementary flavors like the leafy greenness of basil and the creaminess of avocado with the sharpness of tomatoes and the saltiness of the cheese.
This is a great option for those who love avocados but don’t want to taste them in their sandwiches.
How to make Asiago Chicken Sandwich
- 4 toasted ciabatta buns (or french rolls)
- 4 ounces asiago cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to the ¼-inch thickness
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced lengthwise (optional) (For those who don’t want to taste the avocado)
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce (optional)
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Step 2: Spread about 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each ciabatta bun. Place a chicken breast half on each bun, covering the entire surface area with about 2 tablespoons of asiago cheese (or a mixture of asiago and parmesan cheese).
Step 3: Bake for 10 minutes.
Step 4: Meanwhile, combine the basil, parsley, chives, and mayonnaise to make the basil mayonnaise.
Step 5: Garnish each sandwich with avocado slices (for those who want to taste the avocado) and shredded romaine lettuce (optional).
Step6: Serve warm.
Best 8 Health Benefits of Asiago Chicken Sandwich
1. This sandwich has a moderate cholesterol level.
2. It is a good vitamin B-12, known to promote energy production in the body and healthy nerves.
3. It has a good balance of all essential amino acids in the protein content.
4. The isoflavones (a plant chemical) found in it may help protect against heart disease and cancer and reduce menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, among others.
5. It is a good source of dietary fiber.
6. It contains niacin, a chemical that helps convert food into energy and maintains healthy skin.
7. It has a moderate amount of vitamin A and potassium, two important nutrients for the body, especially in maintaining optimal health of the eyes.
8. It is low in saturated fats and sodium content and high in protein, making it one of the healthiest sandwiches.
price Of Asiago Chicken Sandwich
An order of Asiago Chicken Sandwich is priced at $6.75.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze it in a freezer-safe plastic bag or container for up to 3 months. Take out of the freezer and completely thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating or eating.
Is Asiago Chicken Sandwich Healthy?
Yes, it is. This sandwich is a good source of dietary fiber, protein, vitamins A and B12, riboflavin, and folic acid. It has a moderate amount of cholesterol and sodium content.
Is Asiago Chicken Sandwich Bad for You?
No. It has no saturated fats. It is rich in natural minerals and vitamins like manganese and potassium. It is also a good source of protein and unsaturated fats.
What Does Asiago Chicken Sandwich Taste Like?
The Asiago chicken sandwich tastes like a juicy piece of chicken breast, topped with asiago cheese and basil mayonnaise.
The right combination of flavors and textures makes this sandwich a unique flavor sensation, more so that eating it still hot immediately after it has come out of the oven is a great way to enjoy its allure.
Is Asiago Chicken Sandwich Gluten-Free?
Yes, it is. It is gluten-free because of the asiago cheese and ciabatta buns.
Can I Eat Asiago Chicken Sandwich on a Low-Carb Diet?
Yes, this sandwich is suitable for low-carb dieters. It can be eaten as an ideal meal or as a healthy treat. It contains only 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving, so it won’t make you gain weight in a short time since the carbs are only in trace amounts.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, it is. It has 3 grams of proteins with 6 milligrams of cholesterol and around 5 milligrams of sodium content, making it a healthy sandwich for pregnant women.
Can I Eat This Sandwich During Breastfeeding?
Yes, you can since this sandwich has 10 grams of protein and only 2 grams of carbohydrates per serving. It also has calcium and vitamins A, B-12, and C, good for lactating women.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
Yes, it is. It has good cholesterol to saturated fats ratio. It is also an excellent source of omega3 fatty acids and soluble fiber, both known to protect the heart from diseases such as heart attack and stroke.
Can I Eat This Sandwich If I’m Diabetic?
This sandwich is safe for people with diabetes because it has only 9 grams of carbs with 3 grams of sugar content per serving.
Asiago Chicken Sandwich is a delicious, hearty sandwich. It features a tasty isomeric blend of flavors that works as a compelling harmony of tastes on toasted ciabatta bread.
These sandwiches are conveniently packed in a box so you can eat them inside or take them outside the store.
You can enjoy its amazing taste, texture, and nutritional value in just one serving that could make your day brighter without worrying about the negative health implications of consuming it because it is only made with quality ingredients.