Blue apron chicken recipes are easy, delicious, and sure to please. This post will give you some amazingly tasty recipes to make with your Blue Apron ingredients!
The first recipe we’ll show you is Spicy Chicken Stir Fry. It’s a typical Asian dish that uses hearty greens like broccoli and snow peas, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and a dash of hot chili pepper.
This chicken recipe is one of the most popular chicken recipes on Blue Apron. If you love spicy Thai food, then this recipe is for you.
It uses a marinade with fish sauce, lime juice, and chili sauce to give the chicken a tangy and spicy flavor.
It’s served with a serving of rice noodles and vegetables like broccoli, snap peas, and edamame.
How to make Blue apron chicken recipes?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 whole chicken (about 3-2/3 pounds or 1.6 kg), cut into 8 pieces
- 1 lime, zested and juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon (10 ml) fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons garlic chili sauce, such as Sriracha, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons (7 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sweet chili sauce
- 4 ounces (120 g) dried rice noodles, broken in half if desired
- 6 ounces (180 g) snow peas, strings removed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces (240 g) broccoli florets, cut into 2-inch pieces
1. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, lime zest and juice, fish sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic chili sauce, and oil; mix to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
2. For the chicken paste, combine white vinegar and the remaining 1 teaspoon of garlic chili sauce; set aside.
3. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Heat 1/4 inch (0.6-cm) oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet.
4. Cook chicken in batches, turning once, until browned, 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate; keep warm.
5. Add vinegar mixture and chili sauce to skillet; bring to a boil and cook until slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
6. Stir in snow peas, broccoli, and noodles and cook to warm through, 2 minutes more (if using frozen edamame, add it first). Serve immediately with the chicken.
Nutrition facts of Blue apron chicken recipes
- Calories: 415
- Total Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Total Carbohydrate: 51.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
- Sugars: 5.8g
- Protein: 38.3g
Best 5 Serving Ideas for Blue apron chicken recipes
Here are 5 easy serving ideas that your family is sure to love.
1. Served with rice and steamed broccoli
Blue apron chicken recipes served with rice and steamed broccoli are like a healthier take on chicken fried rice. It also works great served as a leftover dish.
If you’re looking for more meals that freeze well, check out this article on healthy freezer meals.
2. Added to a salad
All sorts of different salads work well with blue apron chicken recipes. For example, if you’re looking for an easy and healthy chicken salad recipe and are tired of the same old deli meat, give it a try!
A one-bowl meal like this is an instant hit and can be made with ingredients from your fridge or pantry.
3. Grown-up grilled cheese
Blue apron chicken recipes for grown-up grilled cheese are surprisingly easy and delicious!
Don’t be surprised if the whole family looks at you funny when you tell them that all of the components for this meal can be purchased in your local grocery store.
You can adjust the ingredients to your preference and add more or less of each ingredient.
4. Chicken stir fry in a bowl
You can’t go wrong with this chicken stir fry in a bowl if you’re looking for a quick, shared-the-table lunch. It’s easy to make and great for children of all ages.
5. A simple chicken salad sandwich on an avocado bun
This is the perfect healthy sandwich recipe! If you are looking for something to throw together at home that would appeal to your entire family, this is the perfect lunch idea.
Blue apron chicken recipes are as healthy as they are delicious. They’re also budget-friendly and can be made with ingredients you already have at home.
This delicious meal is one of the most popular chicken recipes on Blue Apron, and for a good reason!
This article helps you cook Blue apron chicken recipes and other apron recipes in your kitchen. It also helps you to earn money as a contractor on a simple, step-by-step basis.
So if you are interested in getting paid for working for yourself, this is the article for you.