Carrabba’s grilled chicken recipe is a simple and delicious dish that is very easy to make. The recipe features a beautiful blend of herbs and spices for a chicken entre that is bursting with the flavor of Italy.
Today I am going to teach you a recipe that is very easy to make and it will give you great opportunities to practice your cooking skills.
The chicken that we are going to use in our dish today is grilled. The main purpose of grilling the meat is that it helps seal in all the juices and flavors, giving the food a different taste.
How To Prepare Carrabba’s Grilled Chicken Recipe?
It is not much difficult at all, and the ingredients and instructions are listed below:
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of oregano leaves (dried)
- ¼ teaspoon of basil leaves (dried)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil
1. To get started, combine salt, pepper and oregano in a small bowl. Stir it well and make sure all the ingredients are mixed properly.
2. Next step is to rub the chicken with lemon juice on both sides and coat with spices mix. Leave the chicken in the fridge for 15 mins.
3. In a small bowl, add olive oil and stir in basil leaves until the butter is mixed.
4. Next step will be to cook the chicken on a grill pan over medium heat for about 4 mins each side or until brown from both sides. The internal temperature of the meat should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit / 75 degrees Celsius when tested with a cooking thermometer.
5. Now is the time to top the chicken with herb butter and serve it with grilled vegetables or starch of your choice.
As you can see, it’s very easy to cook this delicious dish, and I’m sure that after trying it out by yourself, you will be craving more. Bon Appetit!
Carrabba’s Grilled Chicken Recipe Is Good For Weight Loss?
Carrabba’s grilled chicken recipe is the best option for people who are on a diet. There are many healthy foods available in the market, but this one is better than them all.
It has lots of benefits which make it perfect not just for weight loss but also for good health.
Carrabba’s Grilled Chicken Recipe Nutrition Fact
One serving of this tasty dish has around 275 Calories, which is not very high if we compare it to other foods.
If you look at the cholesterol level, it’s not that bad either because one serving has only 65mg, which is better than most fast-food restaurants.
When talking about carbohydrates, this grilled chicken has a moderate amount of them, perfect for people watching their weight. It means that you can have it once in a while but not daily.
Pregnant Women Can Eat Carrabba’s Grilled Chicken Recipe?
If you are pregnant and wondering whether to eat this grilled chicken or not, then you should check with your doctor first.
They can give you more information about its benefits and the restrictions that come with it. You don’t want to make a mistake because folic acid deficiencies can cause congenital disabilities, so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Carrabba’s Grilled Chicken Recipe Is Good For Everyone Including Kids?
Yes, this dish can be perfect for adults and children because it has low calories and cholesterol. It doesn’t contain harmful ingredients like artificial colors, making it even better to eat for my kids.
It will help them grow healthy, and that’s what we all want for them, right?
It has protein, vitamins, and minerals, which makes it a complete meal. So next time you don’t know what to cook for your kids, grill some chicken breasts and add veggies on the side. You can also offer them bread or pasta but always in moderation.
The Bottom Line
Carrabba’s grilled chicken recipe is one of the best ones, so we simply had to share it with you guys. We hope that you like it because we do, and we want to thank Carrabba’s Restaurant for allowing us to share this fabulous recipe with all of you.
I hope you found this post helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
If you have any additional questions, please leave a comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.