Gordon Ramsay’s chicken Kiev recipe is one of the most popular dishes of all time, and it’s easy to understand why.
This dish has a great combination of flavors that make it taste like an indulgent dessert. Plus, the meat is so tender that each bite melts in your mouth.
The vodka in the recipe also adds a subtle flavor that’s perfect with this dish. You’ll love this simple recipe so make sure to save it to your recipe box.
How To Make Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay?
- Whole chicken breasts
- Egg whites (1)
- Flour (2/3 cup)
- Unsalted butter (2 tablespoons)
- Vodka (1/4 cup)
- Seasoning salt (1 teaspoon)
- Black pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
Directions Of Making
Step 1: Start by mixing the flour, salt, pepper, and crackers in a bowl. Set aside. Mix the egg whites with the vodka in a small dish and set aside.
Step 2: Dip the chicken breasts in the egg whites and then coat with the seasoned flour.
Step 3: Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the pan. Once it’s melted, lay in your chicken breasts and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until crispy golden brown.
Step 4: Turn down the heat to low, pour your vodka mixture over top of your chicken, and cover with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes.
Step 5: Remove the chicken from the pan, put it in a baking dish, and place it in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
9 Superior Health Benefits Of This Recipe
1. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay is a low-fat dish that becomes a dieter’s delight when adapted. Many dieters can reduce their calories by substituting butter with olive oil instead.
2. The chicken has very little fat but is highly nutritious, making it a good source of protein. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay is accessible on the stomach and digestion-friendly, too, making it great for people with problems such as acidity or ulcers.
3. The health benefits of the chicken Kiev recipe are high in vitamin B6, which is essential for healthy and efficient nervous system function.
4. The secret to chicken Kiev’s great taste is the browned butter that the chicken cooks in. Don’t replace that butter with vegetable oil—there’s enough fat in the dish without adding any more.
5. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay is a good source of riboflavin, an essential vitamin for the body’s normal functioning – making it a great weight-loss food.
6. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay has a high amount of Coenzyme A, which promotes heart and circulatory system health and skin and eye protection.
7. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay can help lower cholesterol levels and boost immune system function.
8. Chicken Kiev Recipe is also an excellent source of selenium. Selenium, which is found in meats, has been linked to the prevention of skin cancer and may help prevent heart disease and possibly arthritis.
9. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay contains a variety of amino acids that your body needs to build tissue and muscles, along with helping your body produce hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, and insulin.
Who Can Eat Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay?
1. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsey is recommended for women who want to reduce the excess fat in their bodies.
2. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay is recommended for people with different health conditions such as heart disease, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
3. Pregnant women with regular menstrual cycles can consume chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay. The dish is safe and doesn’t affect pregnancy because it contains very little fat.
4. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay can be consumed by breastfeeding women with healthy milk production.
5. Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay is recommended for people who want to consume a diet rich in vitamin B6 because it contains vitamin B6 and other essential vitamins that you need to stay healthy.
Are There Any Side Effects Of Eating This Recipe?
The main side effect of the chicken Kiev recipe is dehydration if you consume too much of it, which will produce a bad smell. It is recommended that you consume a balanced diet to avoid adverse side effects.
What Are The Storage Instructions For It?
You need to store the chicken Kiev recipe in the refrigerator if no longer being consumed in one day. This is because it contains eggs that will become contaminated by bacteria if left out for too long.
Eggs can go rancid quickly, so make sure to check the expiration date on your eggs before consuming them.
The Bottom Line
Chicken Kiev Recipe Gordon Ramsay is an entree that will make a great meal to serve your family or guests. It’s delicious, easy to prepare, and has many health benefits, making it a must-have for everyone.
Enjoy this delicious chicken dish, and let us know what you think. You can also share this recipe with your friends, family, and others.