Chicken Marsala Bonefish Grill is a restaurant in Atlanta – GA 30324 that prepares a dish of Chicken Marsala, a rich, cream-based sauce made from mushrooms, garlic, and white wine.
Bonefish Grill offered this savory dish with a hash brown cake and finished with red pepper flakes.
It may be difficult to find out where to buy the product or how much it costs if you’re not familiar with the brand name, but it may not be available at all stores and restaurants around your neighborhood.
How to make Chicken Marsala Bonefish Grill?
- ⅔ cup heavy cream ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Brown chicken in oil and butter for about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Add mushrooms, onion, salt, and pepper; cook for about 2 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add wine and cook for about 3 minutes on low heat until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and parsley.
Prepare mashed potatoes according to the instructions on the box.
Serve in individual bowls topped with a spoon of mashed potatoes and mix in some chopped parsley.
Nutrition fact Of Chicken Marsala Bonefish Grill
There are 2.5-grams of fat, about 50 calories, and about 1 gram of protein in each portion of this dish. In other words, you’ll be able to burn off over 300 calories from this dish if you consume it with a healthy diet plan and regular exercise regimen.
Top 10 Best Benefit Chicken Marsala Bonefish Grill
1. Chicken Marsala is an easy recipe to make.
2. Chicken Marsala is a very simple dish to prepare, so it can be modified according to the ingredients you have available in your kitchen.
3. Although you might think that there is much prep time involved in making this dish, it can be done easily and quickly.
4. This recipe tastes great on its own or with another side dish/salad. It can also be used as a main course for lunch or dinner.
5. This dish is delicious and can be eaten with vegetables, rice, or pasta.
6. This meal has many nutrients and is a great source of protein. Plus, you get the added benefits from the vegetables you are using.
7. Chicken Marsala is a low-calorie dish that helps lose weight.
8. The nutrition facts of this meal include vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B12, potassium, selenium, and calcium, that help gain and maintain good health.
9. Chicken Marsala is a very economical dish because it is the main course that can be eaten with rice, pasta, or vegetables.
10. This recipe has an abundance of vitamins and minerals, which are great for your health.
Can You Eat Chicken Marsala Bonefish Grill When In Diet?
With the help of the Bonefish Grill Chicken Marsala recipe, you can lose weight without suffering from hunger pangs.
This dish has less than 370 calories per serving, plus a serving gives you almost 20% of your daily need of Vitamin B12 and 13% of your daily need of selenium.
Selenium is important as it is a trace mineral that prevents inflammation in your joints and boosts testosterone levels in men while strengthening hair and nails in women.
Top 6 Disadvantage Of Chicken Marsala Bonefish Grill:
1. It takes a lot of preparation and preparation time to get the dish ready. You need to spend at least 20-30 minutes preparing this meal, and not everyone will have that kind of time on their hands.
2. Some people may not like mushrooms, red pepper flakes, or onion, so they may feel it doesn’t fit their taste buds.
3. This recipe contains a lot of creams, so that might not be a good thing for those trying to lose weight.
4. It is also loaded with fat and cholesterol. This may be bad for your heart.
5. If you are not used to cooking, this recipe may not be for you because it takes a lot of patience and hard work in the kitchen to prepare.
6. This recipe may not be comfortable for people who have diabetes because of the sugar content.
The Bottom Line
For those looking for a high protein and low calorie dish, this is a suitable dish for you to have. The high carbohydrate content can help lose weight, while Vitamin B12 and selenium strengthen your bones, hair, and nails.
The above article gives you how to make Chicken Marsala Bonefish Grill and its strengths and weaknesses.
Make sure that you read through it carefully to decide if this is the dish for you or not. If you want to know more about the above dish and its benefits.