Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill is one of the most popular dishes. The dish features sautéed mushrooms, marsala wine sauce, and penne pasta.
This simple yet delicious dish starts with a pan-fried chicken breast and sliced white mushrooms cooked in a rich marsala wine sauce and finished with fresh parsley. Served over penne pasta, this plate is perfect for any occasion!
The marsala wine sauce is rich and savory. The chicken breast tastes juicy and tender as cooked in the seasoned marsala wine sauce. The pasta strands are slightly al dente and clump together to form a beautiful, cohesive dish.
The Amalfi Penne is a popular choice for the dish. It consists of buttery penne noodles with creamy chicken, mushrooms, and marsala sauce. The Amalfi Penne is packed with rich, fresh, delightfully complex flavors.
The dish starts with a pan-fried chicken breast cooked in a simple yet flavorful marsala wine sauce. To add flavor and texture, sliced white mushrooms are sautéed. The delicate addition of fresh parsley finishes the dish well.
How To Prepare Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill?
If you want to make Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill at home, then follow the below-given steps:
For Chicken Marsala
- 4 chicken breasts (8 oz. each)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms (about 8 oz.)
- ½ cup marsala wine
- 12 oz penne pasta, cooked and drained as per package
1. Marinate the chicken in lemon zest and olive oil for about 30 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, sauté the mushrooms in canola oil over medium-high heat until they’re golden brown, about 8 minutes.
3. Transfer the mushrooms to a plate, then return the skillet to medium heat; add chicken and sear it on one side until well-browned, about 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and pour marsala wine into the pan; let it come to a simmer.
Add the chicken back to the pan and cover the skillet with a lid when it bubbles. Let it cook until the chicken is done, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove the lid, transfer everything from the pan to a plate, and then keep it aside.
1. Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon zest oil, and butter in a large bowl; microwave for about 30 seconds until butter melts completely, then set it aside.
2. Add pasta to this recipe for Chicken Marsala and mix well.
3. When pasta is ready, spoon the mixture into a large bowl and drizzle an additional 1 teaspoon olive oil over it.
4. Top it with chicken, mushrooms, and marsala sauce, sprinkle with some chopped parsley and a pinch of salt, and then toss it again to distribute evenly.
5. Divide the pasta into two portions, garnish each with parsley and serve immediately.
Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill:
1. Add the chicken breast to a heated up sauté pan. Cook and stir until the chicken is golden brown on each side. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
3. To the same sauté pan, add 1/2 cup of Marsala wine and 2 tbsp of butter/olive oil. Stir to mix together ingredients until melted and well combined, then turn off the heat source.
4. Add cooked, drained penne pasta to the sauce.
5. Stir to mix well and combine ingredients, then top with mushrooms, chicken, marsala sauce, and parsley.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Of Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill
Serving Size 1 point
10 Health Benefits Of Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill
1. Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill is rich in Vitamin A
2. The dish is a good source of Selenium
3. Macaroni Grill’s chicken marsala is a great source of Calcium
4. The dish provides Iron and Zinc
5. Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill provides Potassium, Phosphorus and Niacin
6. It helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth as it contains Calcium and Phosphorus
7. Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill is rich in thiamine and Vitamin B6
8. It has a good amount of Vitamin B12 and Magnesium
9. Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill is high in Protein
10. Fiber and Folate are also found in the dish.
What can You Add with Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill?
You can add Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill to your favorite pasta, and it tastes absolutely delicious. It is a meal on its own, but you can add some extra veggies and protein to make it more filling if desired.
Since the dish is rich in all types of nutrients, it makes for a perfect one-dish meal.
Macaroni Grill’s chicken marsala is an excellent choice for any meal occasion, especially as party food or a starter.
The Bottom Line
The Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill is an excellent choice for any meal occasion, especially as party food or a starter. It has a great taste and contains very less amount of calories.
It makes for a complete meal on its own. It is very simple to make it at home, follow the above-given steps, and enjoy your delicious meal.
You can also add it to pasta or serve it with breadsticks. Try this mouth-watering dish today, and let us know how your experience was.
Please drop them in the comment section below if you have any questions or suggestions. We will be more than happy to answer them for you. Until next time, tata my lovelies! Enjoy your meal