If you’re feeling sick or not feeling well, most people will recommend Chrissy Teigen Chicken Noodle Soup. The only downside is that it’s difficult to make and takes a good amount of time and effort.
That’s why Chrissy Teigen has created her recipe: the Chrissy Teigen Chicken Noodle Soup! This way, with just one pot and about 30 minutes of your day, you can have yummy soup in no time at all!
Chrissy Teigen is one of the most famous food bloggers in the world. Her cooking skills are matched only by her sense of humor, making her a household name for all things delicious.
If you’re looking for some new recipes to try this winter, look no further than Chrissy’s Chicken Noodle Soup!
How To Prepare Chrissy Teigen Chicken Noodle Soup?
Making this soup is as easy as it is delicious!
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 cup Carrots, sliced thin
- 2 cups Chicken broth
1. You will need a medium-sized bowl and a large pot.
2. Take one cup of noodles (the soup will call for only one) and put them into the bowl.
3. Add two tablespoons of melted butter to the noodles.
4. Then add four cups of chicken broth, being sure not to fill the bowl or pot past that amount.
5. Stir all ingredients together, and then let them cook on a stove for about 20 minutes, occasionally stirring so that it doesn’t burn!
When ready, you can garnish with your favorite soup toppings!
This child-friendly, low-calorie meal is a great way to get your daily vitamin C without having to eat the healthy orange fruit it’s usually found in.
Why will You Eat Chrissy Teigen Chicken Noodle Soup?
– Low calorie and nutritious
– Delicious soup that the whole family can enjoy!
– Gets rid of colds in just 20 minutes
– Can be easily made on a weeknight.
Now you’re probably thinking: I didn’t know Chrissy Teigen had her recipe for this delicious dish! Luckily, you do now, so you can save yourself a trip to the store and buy all the ingredients right away!
The Chrissy Teigen Chicken Noodle Soup is a great way to enjoy this classic dish. It’s made from only the freshest, highest quality ingredients, so you know you’ll be getting what you pay for – deliciousness!
Nutrition Value Of Chrissy Teigen Chicken Noodle Soup
– Good source of vitamin C
– Also great when you’re feeling under the weather
– Carrots are high in antioxidants and vitamin A, which improve vision, boost your immune system, and aids in tissue growth. It’s also good for removing cholesterol!
– The melted butter contains polyunsaturated fats that lower LDL cholesterol levels.
– Chicken is a great source of protein, which is essential for energy, growth, and repair. It’s also high in selenium, niacin, Vitamin B6, and phosphorus!
– The noodles are low-calorie, so you won’t be feeling guilty after eating this soup!
Although the dish has been cooked for about 20 minutes, it’s completely free of trans fats!
– You can eat this soup as often as you want, making it the perfect meal for any day of the week.
Can You Preserve It?
After cooking, you can store the meal in an airtight container for about six days. However, leftovers should be consumed within two days to prevent bacteria growth!
You will get many nutritional benefits from this delicious soup recipe. It’s easy to make and very enjoyable too – I hope you enjoy it!
How To Make It More Delicious?
This soup is already quite tasty, but if you want it to be even more satisfying, try adding cheese or garnishing with broccoli!
Chrissy Teigen’s Chicken Noodle Soup is a must this winter. It will keep you warm and healthy no matter how cold the weather gets out there.
We thank Chrissy Teigen for this great recipe!
The Bottom Line
On top of being delicious, this soup is low in calories and high in Vitamin C. It’s great when you’re feeling under the weather too! With all these health benefits, it’s worth a try.
Please leave your comments in the section below.