The Fiesta chicken crock pot recipe is easy and provides many flavors.
This will leave your family asking for more, even if they don’t count themselves as all that adventurous when it comes to dinner.
It’s also easy to make because chopping the ingredients into a cube can be done with a food processor or even by hand if you have time.
The chicken is so good I give away a lot of the leftovers. This is not just any chicken.
This is the best chicken you will ever have! Even your non-vegetarian guests will rave about it. It’s made in one pot, and that makes clean-up easier.
This is a good deal for you, the food processor, and the time it saves you.
How to make Fiesta chicken crock pot recipe?
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 240 minutes
Total time: 255 minutes
- 4 large boneless and skinless chicken breast halves (about 1.5 pounds)
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup, 10.75 ounces each
- 1/2 cup salsa (this is a spicy version)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (for a little more flavor)
1. Cut the chicken into 1.5-inch cubes.
2. Place the cubed chicken in a large bowl and add the soup, salsa, and salt.
3. Stir to coat until all the chicken is nicely covered.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 240 minutes so the flavors can soak in.
5. Transfer the chicken to a slow cooker and mix it with the soup.
6. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve warm and serve with rice, baked potatoes, beans, or corn and have a nice dinner with your family!
Nutrition facts of Fiesta chicken crock pot recipe
- Calories: 471
- Carbs: 26 grams
- Fat: 23 grams
- Protein: 65 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Sodium: 1343 mg
- Cholesterol: 158 mg
Best 7 Serving Ideas for Fiesta chicken crock pot recipe
Here are 7 serving suggestions you can use to make the Fiesta chicken crock pot recipe even tastier:
1. Served with rice, baked potatoes, and veggies
Bake 2 (6-inch) potatoes, 2 large carrots, and 1 small onion in the oven at 350F for 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Add this chicken to the mix instead of rice or white rice, and you’ll have a nice Mexican meal.
2. Serve as a side dish to your favorite Mexican dish
I like to serve it with chicken enchiladas, tacos or burritos, or black bean tacos: add the chicken to the veggie filling, and you’ve got a perfect meal.
3. Serve it with enchiladas or tacos
Serve it on top of a black bean taco salad, or add it to your chicken enchilada recipe for some additional protein.
This will not only provide the protein but will also go well with the flavor of the Mexican dish.
4. Serve as a topping to your vegetarian tacos
Keep the sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and shredded lettuce so that it’s just an easy meal you can wrap in a tortilla.
5. Serve with your favorite chili recipe
This chicken is great on top of chili! It’s just an amazing addition to any red meat chili recipe.
If you don’t want to be meatless, use this chicken instead of ground beef or turkey. It goes well with this dish too.
6. Serve it as a filling for burritos or enchiladas
I love making a chicken burrito with this recipe! Cook the chicken until it’s tender, let it cool a bit, then mix it with queso fresco and sour cream to make your filling.
Add some fresh veggies for a side dish. This burrito is delicious!
7. Add it to your breakfast
Toast bread, add the chicken, salsa or guacamole, cheese, and a sunny-side-up egg. This is a great way to start your day with some extra protein!
The Fiesta chicken crock pot recipe is a fantastic discount recipe you can try in your kitchen.
This will make the whole family happy, and your friends will be surprised by how great it is.
You will love this because it’s very easy to prepare, and if you follow all the steps, you won’t have any problems with preparation.
This article helps you to know how to make the Fiesta chicken crock pot recipes.
If you want to learn more about “slow cooker meals for healthy eating,” please click Slow Cooker Cookbook.