The Flame Broiler Chicken recipe is a crispy, grilled chicken breast with a deliciously seasoned coating. The recipe is easy to prepare, cooking in as little as two minutes for a juicy, tender chicken. It’s also low-calorie and low-fat, designed to fit your healthy lifestyle.
The Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken is perfect for tacos or salads on hot summer days when you don’t want to turn the oven on.
How Do You Make Flame Broiler Chicken Recipe?
- 1 (10oz) package Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
Instruction of Making
Step 1: Place chicken breasts on a broiler rack.
Step 2: Broil until meat is no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes.
Step 3: Remove chicken from the broiler and cut it into 1/4-inch strips.
Step 4: Coat with egg and corn flakes crumbs, coating well to ensure even coverage.
Step 5: Sprinkle with salt and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
Step 6: Heat a skillet over medium heat. Coat with nonstick cooking spray and add chicken strips; cook until browned and heated through.
Step 7: Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Fact Of Flame Broiler Chicken Recipe
|Serving Size||2 Strips|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
9 Amazing Health Benefits of Flame Broiler Chicken Recipe
1. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken is low-calorie and low-fat, contains just 115 calories.
2. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken is a good source of protein, with 19 grams in each serving, so it helps promote weight loss.
3. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken provides 3 grams of fiber per serving to promote heart health and regularity.
4. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken is a good source of niacin, promoting healthy skin, digestion, and immune system.
5. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken contains vitamin b6 to promote healthy red blood cells, energy metabolism, and production of antibodies.
6. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken contains 210 mg of potassium per serving, which helps maintain blood pressure levels within the normal range.
7. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken contains just 5 grams of total fat per serving, so it’s a good choice for your healthy lifestyle.
8. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken is a good source of vitamin b1, which helps convert food to energy and supports the nervous system.
9. Flame Broiler Original Recipe Chicken contains a good amount of selenium (a trace mineral) to promote enzyme function and antioxidant support.
Is Flame Broiler Chicken recipe Marinated?
The flame broiler chicken is not marinated. This recipe uses putting them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before cooking them.
So if you decide to use this recipe, when you are ready to cook your chicken, put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before cooking it.
What Sauce Does Flame Broiler Use?
Flame broiler chicken uses the same marinade as their original recipe chicken. The recipe is different because they mix the sauce with the chicken, not the other way around.
For my Flame Broiler Chicken recipe, I use 2% milk, vegetable oil, and Tabasco sauce for flavoring.
What Kind of Oil Does Flame Broiler Use?
The flame broiler uses vegetable oil in all their chicken recipes, similar to their flame-broiled burger recipe.
Is Flame Broiler Chicken Gluten-Free?
Flame Broiler Chicken is gluten-free but not certified. They pass the allergy panel test to ensure that their chickens are free of egg and wheat products.
What Does Flame Broiler Chicken Taste Like?
Flame broiler chicken has a flavor of its own. It is most similar to the taste of buffalo chicken because of the high spice from the Tabasco sauce in the marinade.
Can Kids Eat This Healthy Recipe?
Yes, kids can eat the Flame Broiler Chicken recipe. The best part about this recipe is that it’s so versatile. You can put it in tacos, salads and of course sandwiches.
How Can I Store This Recipe?
Flame Broiler Chicken is best if it is stored in the refrigerator. If you don’t have time to cook this recipe, make sure you freeze it.
Use a freezer-safe container and allow it to cool completely before putting it in the freezer.
Have Any Side Effects To Eat This Recipe?
There are no adverse side effects to eating this recipe, but please consult a physician before eating this recipe if you are on any medication.
Flame broiler chicken is a very healthy recipe. It’s low in calories and low in fat. It’s also an excellent source of protein. This recipe is beneficial because the strips are sauteed instead of grilled or fried, which lowers the fat content.
So next time you feel like having a chicken breast sandwich, try using my version of the flame broiler chicken recipe. I’m sure you will not be disappointed with the results.