Do you love Italian food? If so, then this recipe is for you! It’s garozzo’s chicken spiedini recipe. This dish is a staple in Italy, and one of the best parts is the fresh ingredients that make up each bite.
The bread crumbs on top add some texture to what can otherwise be an extremely savory dish while still letting the flavors be the star of the show.
Get your shopping list ready because once you start cooking this tasty dish, you won’t want to stop eating it!
This blog post will teach you how to make Carozza’s chicken spiedini recipe with an easy step-by-step guide.
Garozzo’s Chicken Spiedini Recipe
In this blog post, we will be sharing a quick and easy recipe for Garozzo’s chicken spiedini. This dish is a family favorite that is sure to impress at any dinner party or celebration! So let’s start this recipe.
Ingredients For Garozzo’s Chicken Spiedini Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 (3-pound) package chicken breast tenderloins.
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
Instructions For Garozzo’s Chicken Spiedini Recipe
1. preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Place butter and oil in a large shallow roasting pan; place in oven until butter melts.
3. Toss chicken with flour mixture, shaking off excess (do not discard remaining flour mixture). Add half of the chicken to the pan; bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until golden brown and done, turning once halfway through cooking. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining butter, chicken, and flour mixture.
4. Remove pan from oven; add wine to pan, stirring to loosen browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook 2 minutes or until reduced by half, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
5. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and next 4 ingredients (through red pepper flakes). Place 1 chicken tenderloin on each of 6 plates; top evenly with wine mixture. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Garozzo’s Chicken Spiedini Recipe
|Saturated fat||12 g|
Is It Good For Kids?
This dish is perfect for kids! The chicken is tender and flavorful, and the parsley provides a bit of a crunch. You can also adjust the spices to make them palatable for younger taste buds.
Health Benefit Of Garozzo’s Chicken Spiedini Recipe
1. Garlic is loaded with manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and zinc.
2. Chicken is rich in niacin (vitamin B3) and selenium. It also provides protein and phosphorus required for building bones and teeth.
3. Oregano reduces inflammation that may contribute to arthritis, asthma, and other respiratory conditions. It also has antiviral properties that make it effective against the flu virus.
4. Parmesan cheese is a good source of protein, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A, and riboflavin (vitamin B2).
5. Wine is a rich source of antioxidants, which can help combat certain diseases. One antioxidant specifically, resveratrol, can protect artery walls from damage, reducing the risk of atherosclerosis and heart disease.
6. Parsley provides antioxidants, essential minerals, and vitamins A, C, K, and B complex. It also strengthens bones with vitamin K, supports kidney function with vitamin B6, boosts the immune system with vitamin C, and helps detoxify the body with chlorophyll.
Can I Freeze Garozzo’s Chicken Spiedini Recipe?
Yes, this recipe freezes well. Just be sure to thaw it completely before reheating. This is a great dish to have on hand for busy weeknights! There you have it! Our quick and easy recipe for garozzo’s chicken spiedini.
A spiedini is a delicious Italian street food consisting of grilled meat on a skewer, with bread crumbs and herbs. This recipe for garozzo’s chicken spiedini will have your family asking for seconds!
If you’re looking to try something different this holiday season or want an alternative to the usual fare, then these are perfect.
Get ready for one of the easiest recipes in history – all you need is some skewers, bread crumbs/panko mix, egg wash (optional), salt & pepper, olive oil, and shredded parmesan cheese.
You can even put together everything ahead of time, so it’s easier to cook them up later. Thank you for reading this post.