The IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich is the best sandwich on their menu. It’s a perfect blend of spices and flavors, with just the right level of heat.
One bite, and you’ll be hooked. We tried to recreate the taste and sauce at home, and it was almost as good as the original.
Do you know what it takes to serve 15 million spicy buffalo chicken sandwiches each year? The IHOP chain throughout the U.S., Canada, and other countries worldwide has its way of doing things, whether unique or not.
To make 15 million of their spicy chicken sandwiches, they need a lot of buffalo chicken wings because if you want an authentic taste, that’s what’s required.
How To Make Ihop Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- 5 oz. of boneless chicken breasts
- 1.25 oz. of jalapenos, sliced
- 1/3 tbsp. of garlic powder
- 2 tsp. of sugar
- 2 tsp. of sweet chili sauce (like sriracha)
- 1/4 cup of wing sauce
- 4 tbsp. of yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. of white vinegar
- 1 tsp. of yellow spices like garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper
Step 1: Take your chicken breasts, cut them into bite-sized chunks, and then place them in a medium-sized bowl.
Step 2: Take the 2 tsp of sugar and sprinkle it over the chicken. This adds a nice sweet flavor to your spicy buffalo chicken. Sprinkle some salt over the meat as well, about 1/4 tsp.
Step 3: Next, take 1/3 tbsp of minced garlic and sprinkle it over your chicken as well. The garlic will give you an even sweeter flavor along with the sugar you just sprinkled on.
Step 4: Now…add your crushed jalapenos and mix them with the chicken. You can add more if you like as well, don’t make it too spicy, or you might have sweat coming out of your nose by the time you’re done eating it.
Step 5: Next is the yellow mustard, mayonnaise, wing sauce, and vinegar. Mix everything very well with a spoon or spatula. This is the “seasoning” part of your sandwich and will add to the overall flavor of your spicy buffalo chicken.
Step 6: Next, we’re going to stir in the pieces of cayenne pepper. If you don’t use much, it won’t taste spicy, and if you have a lot of cayenne pepper, it will make your sandwich too spicy, so use the right amount and don’t go overboard.
Step 7: Finally, mix the chicken with all the other ingredients.
How To Serve Jihop Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich?
1. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich with some ranch, butter, or sour cream on it.
2. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich with some fries or chips on the side to munch on after you’re done.
3. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich with some fruits or vegetables on the side to snack on after you’re done.
4. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich as a side dish at an appetizer or main meal at your table.
5. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich as a party dish at a cookout or pool party.
6. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich at a potluck or barbecue.
7. Make a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich for someone you take care of, like your grandma, mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, niece, or nephew (or anyone else).
8. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich on Thanksgiving or Christmas in your family’s favorite place.
9. Serve a jihop spicy buffalo chicken sandwich as a side dish on your next date night, cooking date, camping trip, picnic, a hiking trip, fishing trip, or during whatever else you’re doing with your significant other (or without them).
6 Authentic Healthy Nutrition Of Ihop Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
1. High In Protein
The IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich contains 30 grams of protein which is 20 percent of your daily value. Protein helps build and repair muscles, soothes skin and nails, stays healthy, makes up your hair and blood cells, and even helps your immune system.
2. High In Calories
The spicy buffalo chicken sandwich contains 447 calories, about 30 percent of your daily value. Calories are essential for energy and necessary for the body to function.
3. High In Carbohydrates
The IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich contains 30 grams of carbohydrates which is 10 percent of your daily value. Carbohydrates are essential for energy and help the brain function properly.
4. High In Fats
The IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich contains 18 grams of fat which is 73 percent of your daily value. Fat is an important nutrient in the body needed to make skin, hair, blood cells, and other organs healthy.
5. Vitamin A And Vitamin C
The IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich has Vitamin A, and Vitamin C. Vitamin A is in the eyes, skin, and reproductive organs. Vitamin C is important for healthy gums and teeth formation.
6. Iron And Calcium
The IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich has iron and calcium in it. Iron builds blood cells, and calcium builds strong bones. 7. Sodium And Potassium
The IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich has sodium and potassium in it. Sodium is needed for a healthy heart, muscles, and nerves. Potassium is needed for the process of burning fat.
Is It Safe For Diabetes And Kidney Patients?
The answer is no. Experts recommend that people with diabetes avoid spicy foods because they can cause blood sugar levels to spike and drop, making it hard for the body to maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
Besides that, if you have kidney problems or diabetes, you should avoid eating spicy foods because it can make the dysfunctions worse.
Is It Safe For Heart Patients?
Some people might be able to eat spicy food, but others might not. If your doctor recommends that you don’t eat spicy foods, but you want them, go ahead and ask them again.
You might want to ask a second or even a third opinion on the matter. Heart patients should probably avoid eating spicy foods because they can cause your blood pressure to rise and, in some cases, cause a heart attack or stroke.
Have Any Side Effects To Eat Ihop Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich?
People have some side effects from time to time to eat this food. This list of side effects may occur while eating IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich. Usually, the symptoms are temporary, and they’ll go away when you stop eating the food.
- Stomach Pain
- Chest Pain
- Burning Sensation In Your Stomach
How To Freeze Ihop Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich?
1. Prepare your spicy buffalo chicken sandwich by cooking it first and allowing it to cool down before placing it in the freezer.
2. Once your spicy buffalo chicken sandwich is ready, place it on a tray or plate that has been covered in either plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
3. Place the tray in the freezer until it’s frozen completely through; usually, this takes about 4-7 hours.
4. Once your spicy buffalo chicken sandwich is frozen, transfer it to a freezer bag or box and place it back in the freezer, making sure that you leave some space in between each layer.
5. Each time you want to use your spicy buffalo chicken sandwich, take it out of the freezer and leave it on the counter for about 1 hour before cooking or eating.
I hope this article has introduced you to the many benefits of the IHOP spicy buffalo chicken sandwich. Please comment below and let other readers know what you think about this food if you have ever tried it before.
If you still have any confusion, please don’t hesitate to ask questions in the comments. Thanks for visiting my website, and I hope that this article has been helpful for you. Have a great day!