I love to cook, but I don’t always have time for it. Sometimes I want something quick and easy. This Joanna Gaines chicken spaghetti recipe has become my go-to meal when I’m in a pinch because it’s super simple to put together and very tasty!
The creamy sauce coats the pasta perfectly with just the right creaminess without being too thick or overpowering.
You can serve this up with a side salad or garlic bread if you’d like, but honestly, this dish is so flavorful on its own you won’t miss anything else!
How To Prepare Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti?
Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti is very delicious and flavorful. It is an easy and quick recipe that everyone in the household can prepare.
For this, you need to follow a few steps and get the best delicious Chicken Spaghetti Joanna Gaines Recipe:
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 2 cups cooked & cubed chicken (or you can use Rotisserie Chicken),
- 6 oz. spaghetti or linguine,
- 6 tablespoons butter,
- 6 tablespoons flour,
1. First, cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter and add the flour to make a roux over low heat.
4. Slowly whisk in chicken soup and milk until smooth, then simmer for about 10 minutes, often stirring until thickened.
5. Add cooked pasta and chicken into the sauce and stir to coat evenly.
6. Add salt and pepper for taste.
7. Stir well, then serve.
You can garnish it with creme or parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti
Chicken Spaghetti is the best delicious and healthy recipe. It contains a high amount of proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins.
This is an easy & quick chicken spaghetti recipe that can save your time and money on food. I will suggest you try this at home for sure!
- Calories: 400
- Sugar: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 60 mg
- Sodium: 780 mg
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 2 g Protein: 22 g
This is a mouth-watering recipe. I hope you will also try this at home and share your experience of cooking. You can also comment and share your recipes here.
Health Benefits Of Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti
1. Chicken spaghetti is a healthy recipe containing a high amount of proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins.
2. Calorie intake from chicken spaghetti is around 400 calories, making you feel full for a longer period.
3. The consistency of this chicken spaghetti recipe is perfect. That makes you eat more portions at a time unknowingly because it is very tasty.
4. It improves your health by reducing cholesterol levels and making you fit & strong.
5. It also helps build your body’s lean muscles by keeping your energetic level high for a long period.
6. Chicken Spaghetti contains starch, fiber, protein, and vitamins, which are very rich in nutrients.
7. The preparation of this chicken spaghetti recipe is very easy, quick, and simple.
8. This dish is full of complete proteins, which help improve your immune system to fight diseases efficiently.
9. It has almost no side effects because it uses natural ingredients without any chemicals or additives.
10. Chicken Spaghetti is a delicious and flavorful recipe that tastes great and boosts the taste buds with every bite.
11. It helps to maintain your body weight.
12. It increases the stamina of your body because it fills you up, so you stay full longer and don’t feel hungry frequently, which leads to overeating or junk food consumption.
13. Chicken Spaghetti is also a popular meal worldwide, and everyone, especially kids and teenagers, likes it because of its yummy taste and easy preparation.
Is it safe to Freeze It?
Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is safe to freeze. You can easily save it in your freezer for future use instead of wasting it at a time when you are not able to prepare it.
To avoid any damage or loss in nutrition value, you can safely keep it up to 3-4 months in your freezer. Make sure that it remains fresh and doesn’t absorb any bad smell or smells like raw meat.
How to serve the Chicken Spaghetti?
Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti is usually served with garlic bread, salad & some other side dishes like vegetables & breadsticks. You can also enjoy this tasty chicken spaghetti recipe as a party appetizer or starter.
Is There Any Side Effect?
No, there is no side effect of Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti. You can eat it whenever you want, and feel free to enjoy this tasty recipe without having any fear in your mind.
It is prepared using natural ingredients, so it doesn’t contain any preservative chemicals that harm the body when consumed for longer.
It is a healthy way of losing weight by reducing the cholesterol level & increasing stamina.
The Bottom Line
Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti is one of the tastiest & yummy chicken spaghetti recipes you must try at home.
It helps in reducing weight and cholesterol levels in your body. I hope my suggestion will help! Do share your valuable comments in this comment box.
Enjoy cooking healthy and delicious food with Joanna Gaines Chicken Spaghetti…
Thanks for reading, do share 🙂