Recently I found myself craving some comfort food, so I decided to make a dish that my mom used to make. It’s called Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti.
This recipe is a family favorite in our house. It’s so easy to prepare and tastes amazing! The ingredients are simple, the instructions are clear, and you can make it your own by adding different spices or veggies that you like.
My family loves this dish because it doesn’t feel like we’re eating “diet food,” but I know they will get plenty of protein from all the chicken! This is one of those recipes where everyone wants seconds (and thirds!)
How To Prepare Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti?
It’s so simple.
- 1 package of spaghetti (I get the whole wheat kind)
- 1 lb Chicken breast, cut into cubes about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (you can use vegan butter if you like)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or 2 tsp of dried garlic flakes + 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (I used grape and gave them a rough chop. You can also use canned diced tomatoes if you’re short on time.)
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional but delicious!)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute).
2. Add cubed-up chicken breast, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. In a large pot of salted water, cook the spaghetti al dente (about 6 minutes)
4. Add tomatoes and cooked chicken into the pot of spaghetti and toss well. Mix in Parmesan cheese if you like
5. Serve hot! These are just some of my favorites, and I hope that you will enjoy them as much as we do!
Nutrition Fact Of Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti
Now let’s get to the important part: the nutritional facts!
This recipe makes 4 servings. For each serving, here’s what it comes up to:
Health Value Of Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti
As I said ago, my family loves Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti because it’s good for the diet. So what is the health benefit of this recipe?
Going by the USDA standard, according to My Fitness Pal, one serving of Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti has approximately 17 grams of protein.
If you are an athlete or someone who works out frequently, then I’m sure you’ll welcome that number! Protein is very important for muscle recovery and growth. It’s also the building block for many hormones, enzymes, and antibodies that promote health.
Who Can Eat This Delicious Recipe?
This recipe is for all people who love comfort food!
It’s also great for anyone on a diet. The good thing about eating this dish so often is that it becomes easy to prepare and you will enjoy preparing it.
Because you can play around with the ingredients by adding some of your favorite spices or veggies. So you don’t feel bored.
1. People In Diet
If you are looking for a recipe to prepare for your diet, then this is the one! It’s simple and delicious.
2. People Who Eat Healthily
This dish is great for people who like to eat healthily and yet love comfort food.
3. Athletes/Body Builders
If you’re into athletics or bodybuilding, this one’s for you! A healthy diet is very important in achieving your goals, and Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti will be a great part of it.
4. Anyone Who Wants To Try Something New
This pasta dish will surprise you with its delicious taste yet is simple and easy to prepare! A great choice if you’re looking for something new.
5. Heart Patients
As it is low in cholesterol and saturated fat, this recipe will be a good choice for heart patients who need to keep their diet healthy.
6. People On A Low Carbs Diet
I sometimes find that people on a low carbs diet have a hard time finding food because most of the food we eat contains lots of carbs. Well, if that’s the case, then this is a good option for you.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, it can! I usually make a lot of Magnolia Table Chicken Spaghetti and freeze it for later use. It easily lasts in the freezer for up to 1 month.
To freeze this dish, transfer it into an airtight container or zip-top bag, label it with the date, and pop it in the freezer.
When To Serve This Dish?
I love to have this dish for lunch or dinner because it’s so delicious! And guess what? You can also have this for breakfast if you want. That’s not all. You can even bring these to work as well. They are so easy to pack and won’t go bad even if you leave them for hours.
The Bottom Line
This dish is very easy to prepare with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. It’s also great for people on diet, athletes, and heart patients.
So what are you waiting for? Get off the internet and start cooking!