Do you ever test Margarita Grilled Chicken Chilis? This is a classic grilled chicken chili, which is very tasty and easy to cook. Do you know it?
Now let me tell you a secret about this recipe. I have made some changes in ingredients and cooking time for this dish.
I have used some changes in it, and I also add some extra ingredients such as cream, cornflour, water chestnuts, and capsicum with the ingredients like green chilies, black pepper powder, and salt.
The change of time is for 10 to 15 minutes. You can make it easily within 30 minutes only. Just follow my instructions step by step.
How To Prepare Margarita Grilled Chicken Chilis?
There is an easy way to make this dish. If you follow my instructions, you can easily cook it in your home.
- 2 chicken breast (boneless) 250 gm.
- 1 spoon coriander powder
- 3 spoons ginger garlic paste
- 4 green chilies
- 6-7 black pepper powder crushed
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced tomato
- Salt to taste.
- 1 spoon cornflour mixed with 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup cream (mix all ingredients very well)
How To Make:
Take a non-stick pan and put 2 teaspoons of oil in it.
When the oil becomes hot, add ginger garlic paste into it.
Then add sliced onion, green chilies into the paste and saute it for some time.
Now add chicken, sprinkle some salt on it, and spread cornflour mixture on the chicken evenly.
Please keep it marinating for 20 minutes (prepare all things before starting the cooking process).
After 20 minutes, place a pan on the stove and put some oil into it.
When the oil turns to heat, take chicken from marinating mixture and put it in hot oil carefully. Now fry it until it becomes golden brown from both sides. This step will be completed within 3 to 4 minutes.
After that, place the fried chicken on a plate and pour the remaining oil into the frying pan.
Again heat the oil, then add sliced tomato’s into it for some time.
Now your tomato becomes soft and tender. Add salt, black pepper powder, green chilies into it.
Keep on stirring for some time (be careful tomato doesn’t burn). After that, put coriander powder into the oil and stir it again.
Now your masala is prepared, turn off the stove. Your Margarita Grilled Chicken Chilis are ready to serve hot with bread or roti.
Nutrition Facts Of Margarita Grilled Chicken Chilis
Serving Size- 1 plate (150 grams)
Amount Per Serving- Calories 468 cal.
Calories From Fat- 260
Total fat- 28 gm. 48%
Saturated Fat- 10 gm. 50% Cholesterol- 122 mg. 38.3% Sodium- 838 mg. 36.75%
Net Carbohydrates- 17 gm. 5% Dietary Fiber- 2 gm. 8.5% Sugar- 11 gm. Protein- 32 gm.
Health Benefits of Margarita Grilled Chicken Chilis
1. This dish is full of proteins and good for those who want to gain muscles and bulk up their body because it contains a lot of protein and good fats.
2. It’s a low-carb food, so it doesn’t increase blood sugar levels very fast, and thus it controls diabetes too.
3. It also naturally controls weight.
4. The capsicum juice or the green chilies in this dish helps in curing stomach pain, gas trouble, and heartburn.
5. It also maintains healthy eyes with lots of vitamins A content present in it. So you can serve it for your kids to make them healthy and strong.
6. It has lots of vitamin E, so it cures the problems related to the heart by reducing cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
7. The cream also contains fat, but this fat is “good” fat with vitamin D, which helps in absorbing calcium and thus builds stronger bones and teeth.
8. Ginger garlic paste helps in relieving inflammation problems like arthritis, stomach ache, and headache.
9. It also improves hair quality by providing lots of vitamin B, making your hair more shiny and silky soft.
Precautions Of Margarita Grilled Chicken Chilis
1. If you have diabetes, don’t use much salt because too much salt can cause blood pressure to rise.
2. If you are a pregnant lady, don’t use much cream because it may affect your child’s growth.
3. Margarita Grilled Chicken Chilis is not good for small kids below 5 years old; they should avoid it as this dish has a high salt and chilly powder content.
The Bottom Line
So, friends, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Suppose you want to keep in touch with me and want the regular update of my new recipes, please like my Facebook Page.
Also, visit again for some more mouth-watering recipes. Bye, take care!
Thank You For Visiting My Website!
Please Come Again Soon!!!