Ollie chicken recipe is a favorite recipe for many people. It is a great way to make the chicken moist and delicious.
Chicken tenders are breaded in egg, bread crumbs, and grated Parmesan cheese before being cooked in butter, chicken broth, and thyme on the stove or baked. The result is a golden brown crispness that will leave people in disbelief at how good it tastes.
It is also one of the best chicken recipes on this blog, so I recommend that you make it soon. The breading on the chicken is what makes this a chicken recipe.
To get the perfect breading for this recipe, you should use fresh bread crumbs, not dry ones. Bread crumbs made from fresh wheat, rye, or spelled flour will give the coating a great texture.
Before using them in this recipe, you must completely drain the bread crumbs of any moisture.
This chicken recipe only takes minutes to prepare and is great for any meal or party. It is easily adapted to your tastes and can be cooked in various ways.
Ollie chicken recipe will become a family favorite that you will turn to time and time again.
How to make an Ollie chicken recipe?
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided use
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided use, or to taste.
- 1 large egg white (optional) or 1 1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (plus more for sprinkling before serving)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly oil a baking dish large enough to hold all of the chicken in a single layer.
2. Combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a shallow dish; mix well to blend. Whisk the egg and the mayo or egg white in a separate shallow dish.
3. Mix panko bread crumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, another 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper in a third shallow dish.
4. Dip chicken into the flour mixture, then dip into the egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture to coat completely. Place coated chicken in the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of each chicken breast). Sprinkle with an additional 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve hot with a side dish of your choice.
Nutrition facts of Ollie chicken recipe
- Calories: 228
- Fat: 10 grams
- Cholesterol: 42 milligrams
- Sodium: 536 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 6 grams
- Protein: 26 grams
Amazing 5 Health Benefits of Ollie chicken recipe
Here are 5 health benefits of the Ollie chicken recipe that people do not know:
1. Good Source of Protein
This chicken recipe provides you with a good source of protein. By including this as part of your diet, you will be doing your body a huge favor.
Protein is essential for overall health, and it is something that most people do not get enough of in their diet, especially if they are on a weight loss diet. Protein can help improve muscle tone and strengthen your body while simultaneously helping you lose weight.
2. Good Source of Vitamins
This recipe also supplies your body with several important vitamins for good health. Vitamin B6 is a great nutrient for your body.
It is known to help boost your metabolism, which will not only help you lose weight but also will help keep your body running in top shape.
This chicken recipe is also high in Vitamins A, and C. Vitamins A and C are both antioxidants that can help boost your immune system while at the same time helping to prevent disease.
3. Good Source of Iodine
This recipe contains a source of iodine that can be important for your health. Iodine is a mineral that is essential for your body to be able to make thyroid hormones.
These hormones are critical for many functions in the body. Without enough iodine in your body, you can experience several problems, but hypothyroidism is one of the most serious. This condition can cause weight gain and hair loss.
4. Good Source of Calcium
Another benefit of this recipe is that it supplies you with calcium, another important nutrient for your bones and teeth. This mineral is necessary for strong bones and teeth.
Without enough calcium in your body, problems like osteoporosis can occur. The best way to get enough calcium is through your diet. Here is a list of more chicken recipes also high in calcium.
5. Good Source of Choline
If you are trying to get pregnant or pregnant, this recipe can be very important for you. It will provide your body with choline, a nutrient that helps build the brains of fetuses and infants. Choline is an essential nutrient that can help improve cognitive abilities.
Pregnant women need to get as much choline as possible because it helps with fetal brain and memory development.
This Ollie chicken recipe is easy to make, inexpensive, and sure to please. It also has many health benefits that help keep your body running smoothly and your mind sharp.
If you want to get more chicken recipes like this or learn to cook other foods, I highly recommend you check out the rest of our site.
This article helps you to get the information that you need to know about the Ollie chicken recipe. You will learn about the benefits and health risks of the Ollie chicken recipe.
Chicken is a commonly eaten meat, but actually, chicken has become something mysterious. It is a very delicious dish with many health benefits.
There is a lot of information about making tasty and nutritious homemade meals for your family, but most people would find it difficult to prepare.