Ruth Chris chicken recipe is a staple in any Southern cooking repertoire. It’s so simple to make, and it’s perfect for the whole family!
Ruth Chris sauce, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil are all ingredients used.
The one ingredient that makes this dish special is the marinade time- at least 6 hours of marinating before grilling will give you an amazing flavor profile.
You can even use store-bought or homemade breading if you want to save some time on preparation! This dish takes minimal effort but yields maximum deliciousness!
Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
Ruth Chris chicken recipe is a great way to make your favorite steakhouse dish at home. This recipe will show you how to prepare this meal for 4 people, and it can be made in 45 minutes or less.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless.
- 1/2 cup of Ruth Chris sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- 3 tablespoons of salt (it can be reduced if you prefer).
1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken breasts, Ruth Chris sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Mix everything well, and then pour in the olive oil. Stir until all of the ingredients are coated evenly.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight. This gives a great flavor to the chicken.
3. Preheat your grill and once it’s hot enough, take the chicken out of the fridge and sprinkle some salt on top of it.
4. Grill each side for about 3-5 minutes or until a nice crust forms on both sides of the meat. Add any desired toppings and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
Serving size: 1 chicken breast
Is Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe Good For Pregnant Women?
This recipe is safe for pregnant women as it contains a minimal amount of caffeine and salt. However, you should always consult your doctor before consuming any food during pregnancy.
Do I Need To Alter This Recipe For Diabetes?
This meal contains a minimal amount of sugar and sodium while also having some carbohydrates. However, you can always substitute the ingredients if you want something healthier!
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
This meal is low in sodium and saturated fat, suitable for heart patients. Furthermore, many vegetables can be served with meat to make this dish even healthier!
Is It Suitable For A Home Party?
This dish can be served during the holidays, special occasions, or family gatherings. It can also be made ahead of time, so you have more free time enjoying those special events with those most important to you!
How Much Time Do I Need To Prepare?
It takes approximately 40-45 minutes to prepare this recipe, but it does have a marinating time of at least 6 hours.
Best 5 Health Benefits Of Ruth Chris Chicken Recipe
1. Strengthens The Heart
The Ruth Chris chicken recipe is low in saturated fat and sodium, which are great for heart health.
2. Prevents Cancer
The garlic in this dish has anti-cancer properties that can help to prevent the disease from developing.
3. Good For The Skin
The lemon juice in this recipe contains Vitamin C, which is beneficial for keeping your skin healthy and glowing!
4. Promotes Mental Health
The soy sauce used in this recipe contains potassium, which promotes good mental health!
5. Provides Energy
The chicken breast includes a variety of vitamins and minerals that help provide Energy throughout the day!
The Bottom Line
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! It’s a great way to have a delicious healthy meal that everyone will love.
Ruth Chris is a famous steakhouse chain with locations all over the world. They specialize in high-quality steaks, seafood, and other dishes.
Recently, they’ve been getting some negative publicity for their chicken dish, which has caused many people to want to try it out themselves before making up their minds about whether or not they would like this recipe.
Our team of professional chefs has prepared an easy-to-follow version of the famed Ruth Chris chicken recipe that you can make at home! Thank you for reading this article.