Sauteed chicken breast recipes are a resource with detailed instructions, nutritional values, and more. Find the perfect recipe for your kitchen today.
Sauteed Chicken Breast Recipes provides detailed instructions, nutritional values, and an easy-to-follow photo tutorial to help you make the perfect dish instantly. It is best used when cooking a favorite recipe that requires a sauteed chicken breast as an ingredient.
This recipe database will help you discover the perfect sauteed chicken breast recipe. Cooking with sauteed chicken breast recipes can be a great way to add flavor and texture to your favorite dishes!
Since the origin of this recipe is cultural, it is not easily adapted to foreign tastes. So it is best used when cooking a particular dish that needs a sauteed chicken breast as an ingredient to be prepared.
Sauteed Chicken Breast Recipes are always quick and easy to prepare.
How to make Sauteed chicken breast recipes?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- Chicken breast – 1/2 lb. (227g)
- Salt, to taste – 1 tsp. (6g)
- Pepper, to taste – 1 tsp. (6g)
- Oil – 2 tbsp. (28.8g)
- Garlic cloves – 3 cloves
1. Season your chicken breast with salt, pepper, and oil.
2. Place your sauteed chicken breast in a frying pan and cook it over medium heat for 10 minutes or until it turns brown.
* Be careful not to overcook the chicken, as overcooking can cause the meat to become dry.
* Take care not to burn the oil and garlic. This can cause the food to be bitter.
3. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside. Remove and discard any excess oil in the pan.
4. Place your frying pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tbsp. (28.8g) of olive oil to it.
5. Add your garlic cloves and cook them until they turn light brown.
6. Add your sauteed chicken breast back to the pan and cook it until it turns golden brown, making sure it is well-coated with the oil and garlic mixture.
7. Take care not to burn the oil-garlic mixture, as this can cause the food to be bitter or inedible.
8. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside for a minute.
9. Pour your oil and garlic mixture into the saucepan, and cook it for 1 minute.
10. Pour your sauce over your sauteed chicken breast and serve immediately.
Nutrition facts of Sauteed chicken breast recipes
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 15.8g
- Carbohydrates: 3.3g
- Protein: 17.9g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sugar rate: 2.1g
Best 5 Serving Ideas for Sauteed chicken breast recipes
Here are 5 serving ideas for Sauteed chicken breast recipes.
1. Served with rice and vegetables
Sauteed chicken breast recipes served with rice and vegetables can make for a great meal. It can be served with white rice, red rice, or mixed vegetables.
2. Served with fries
Serve them with fries on the side. Fries can be made from potatoes, sweet potatoes, or any other root vegetable. Try unique combinations of root vegetables to make incredible fries.
3. Served with mashed potatoes
Sauteed chicken breast recipes can also be served with mashed potatoes; they will go great together as they are equally rich in flavor and texture.
4. Served with macaroni and cheese
Sauteed chicken breast recipes are great with macaroni and cheese. Macaroni and cheese is a very popular dish in the United States. It has a creamy, cheesy taste because of its two main ingredients, cheddar cheese, and pasta. Substitute the pasta with your sauteed chicken breast recipe to make it more delicious!
5. Served on lettuce
Sauteed chicken breast recipes can be served on lettuce to make a healthy salad. Lettuce is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
It can be served with other ingredients like tomatoes, celery, salt, pepper, chicken wing sauce, etc., to make a tasty salad.
Sauteed Chicken Breast Recipes provides in-depth instructions on how to cook the perfect. It is a great way to learn how to cook the best meals ever.
This Sauteed chicken breast recipe helps you to make the perfect recipe every time you try it. It can be used in many different ways and is best used when cooking something that needs a Sauteed chicken breast recipe.
It is an easy-to-use and versatile resource with detailed instructions, nutritional values, and a photo tutorial to help you make the perfect dish in an instant so your family will come to love it.