Sliced chicken breast recipes are one of the most popular types of meat. It’s a staple meal in many people’s homes and restaurants.
It can make various dishes, like chicken salad or sandwiches.
You will learn how to select and prepare sliced chicken breast. Then you can use it to make simple meals.
It’s nice and easy to cook, so you don’t have to worry about the recipe. But it’s also important because some people don’t know how to cook it.
If you’re interested in learning how I’d like to help you do it in a way that will let you experience cooking while also getting the information you need.
Please read on if you want to find out how to prepare sliced chicken breast.
How to make Sliced chicken breast recipes?
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Baking time: 50 minutes
Total time: 80 minutes
Serving: 4 people
- Chicken breasts or tenders (1 lb. per person)
- Canola oil (1/2 cup)
- Salt (2 teaspoons)
- Freshly ground black pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the chicken breasts between two plastic wraps and pound out to approximately 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Combine the salt, pepper, and oil in a small bowl and spread evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts.
4. Cut each chicken breast into 4-6 slices against the grain crosswise, then cut each slice across the grain on a diagonal in half to make 8 pieces total (8 total segments).
5. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, nonstick cooking spray, or parchment paper.
6. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, so it is not touching.
7. Bake in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes, until golden brown and crispy on top and bottom, rotating halfway through if needed, so they cook evenly.
8. Serve it with your favorite recipes, such as coleslaw, macaroni, and cheese.
Nutrition facts of Sliced chicken breast recipes
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 13 grams
- Protein: 27 grams
- Cholesterol: 135 milligrams
- Sodium: 576 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 3 grams
- Fiber: 0 gram
- Sugar: 1 gram
Amazing 7 Health Benefits of Sliced chicken breast recipes
Here are 7 health benefits of Sliced chicken breast recipes.
1. High Protein
Sliced chicken breast recipes are high in protein which is great for building and repairing muscle tissue.
You can get up to 21 grams of protein from this meal.
2. Helps Weight Loss
Studies show that people who eat more protein lose weight faster than people who don’t.
It’s also important for maintaining muscles, so you can burn fat more efficiently even when resting.
3. Low in Calories
The calories in Sliced chicken breast recipes are also quite low. It has only 293 calories per serving, whereas a meal at a restaurant would likely be much higher.
4. Improves Bone Health
Sliced chicken breast recipes also have about 27% of the recommended daily intake for calcium which is important for the health of your bones and teeth.
So it’s good to get your calcium from something other than just supplements or dairy products.
5. Good for Heart Health
The high protein content of Sliced chicken breast recipes is also good for people looking to keep their blood pressure and cholesterol low.
Protein also helps you feel full longer since it takes longer to digest. This can help you eat less overall and lose weight.
6. Helps with Metabolism
Studies show that eating more protein improves the body’s ability to use insulin which is important for metabolism and weight management.
You could say that it helps your body burn fat more efficiently.
7. Prevents Cancer
Many people at risk for Cancer will benefit from eating more protein.
It’s been shown to prevent tumor growth, invasiveness, and recurrence in several types of Cancer.
Sliced chicken breast recipes are quick and easy meals that can be made in many ways but also have many different health benefits.
This chicken recipe has several steps. It is not difficult, but it will be quicker if you plan.
Once you read the step-by-step instruction, you can make this meal without problems.
This article will teach how to slice chicken breast perfectly to make perfect meals.
It’s important to know how to cook it correctly since people who don’t prepare the slices correctly could be putting themselves at risk for food poisoning or even food poisoning and getting sick.