Smoked chicken pasta carbonara is a dish that was created in Italy. The recipe is very simple and cooks quickly, but it tastes delicious.
This blog post will help you learn how to make this meal for yourself or your family so you can enjoy the taste of smoked chicken combined with bacon, eggs, cream cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and spaghetti noodles!
The best part about this dish is that there are no rules regarding what kind of spices or toppings you want to add on top. You can be creative and take these ingredients in your unique direction!
Read on for more information on preparing smoked chicken pasta carbonara today!
How To Prepare Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara?
Preparing this meal is a simple process. To prepare Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara, you will need:
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 smoked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti noodles to al dente. Strain and rinse cooked noodles with cold water. Place on a sheet tray lined with paper towels.
2. In a large frying pan over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from pan using slotted spoon and place onto another sheet tray lined with a paper towel to remove excess grease.
3. In the bacon grease (or oil, if you prefer), add in cooked spaghetti noodles until heated through and mixed with bacon grease.
4. Add cheese cream to the mixture and mix well until creamy and thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then add garlic powder, smoked chicken breast, and cooked diced bacon into the mixture and toss all ingredients together.
5. Divide noodles evenly among 4 plates and top with a fried egg on each plate. Serve immediately.
Smoked chicken pasta carbonara is a dish that will quickly become one of your family’s favorites! The recipe is simple to make, but the flavors are amazing. Be sure to try it out today!
Nutrition Fact Of Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 Serving
10 Serving Ideas Of Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara
1. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
2. Add some red bell peppers for a pop of color on your plate!
3. Add chopped-up mushrooms, so you get a little bit of everything in every bite!
4. Mix it up by adding some diced green onions for an extra zing!
5. Serve it with some lemon wedges to add tangy flavor!
6. For extra protein, mix in some Parmesan cheese when adding the cream cheese.
7. Add roasted red peppers for a bit of sweetness and color!
8. Can’t decide whether you want chicken or bacon? Why not both? Mix them in the dish!
9. Add some avocado on top for an extra creamy texture!
10. For a little more spice, add in some chili pepper flakes or Sriracha sauce to your pasta carbonara!
Now that you see how simple it is to make smoked chicken pasta carbonara, what are you waiting for? Try the recipe yourself today! You won’t regret it!
Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara Is Good For Diabetics?
Most smoked chicken pasta carbonara is low in sugar, high in protein and fat, which is not good for diabetics. But if your doctor allows you to eat this meal, then go ahead; otherwise, avoid it.
Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara Is Good For High Cholesterol?
Having enough cholesterol intake is good for our body but having more than the daily allowance of cholesterol is not good. So it depends on you.
If your doctor allows you to have more than the average cholesterol intake, then go ahead; otherwise, avoid this dish.
Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara Is Good For High Blood Pressure?
Being healthy means staying away from salt. Sodium increases blood pressure so try avoiding dishes with high levels of salt.
The smoked chicken pasta carbonara doesn’t have that much sodium, but it depends on the ingredients you add, so it is best to ask your doctor if this dish is allowed for you.
Now that you know a little more about the benefits and downfalls of eating smoked chicken pasta carbonara, it’s time to make your own decision on whether this dish is right for you!
If you’re feeling unsure, it’s always best to consult with a doctor before making any changes to your diet. But hopefully, after reading this article, you have a better understanding of what smoked chicken pasta carbonara can offer you! Enjoy!
The Bottom Line
Smoked chicken pasta carbonara is a dish loaded with flavor and offers a variety of health benefits.
It is simple to make, but add salt and pepper to taste. The recipe includes cheese cream, garlic powder, smoked chicken breast, and cooked diced bacon.
This dish can be served with a fried egg on top. It is best served immediately to enjoy all of the flavors.
1 thought on “Smoked Chicken Pasta Carbonara: 10 Perfect Serving Ideas”
The recipe is missing a step. It does not indicate when to add the 4 beaten eggs and how to do that (on the heat or off the heat like in a traditional carbonara).