Smoked Gouda and bacon are two of my favorite foods, so I decided to put them together in this pasta dish. It was a total success! The smoky Gouda and salty bacon pair perfectly with the creamy pasta.
Pasta is classic comfort food, and this Smoked Gouda Chicken And Bacon Pasta recipe take it to the next level.
The creamy gouda sauce is perfectly balanced with salty bacon and savory chicken, making it an irresistible dish your whole family will love.
Plus, it’s easy to make and can be ready in just 30 minutes! Try this delicious pasta recipe today for a quick and tasty dinner.
I’m going to show you how to make smoked gouda chicken and bacon pasta. It’s a simple dish, but it tastes great because of the smoked gouda cheese.
The bacon is delicious too! You’ll need pasta, smoked gouda cheese, butter, salt, and pepper for this recipe.
This blog post includes step-by-step instructions with pictures so that even beginners can create this dish. Read on if you’re looking for a tasty meal idea!
How To Prepare Smoked Gouda Chicken And Bacon Pasta?
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 20 Minutes Serves: 4 Recipe Level: Easy
- 250g Dried Pasta of Your Choice
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 package bacon, cut into small pieces
- ½ a cup butter
- 2 cups smoked gouda cheese
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook until al dente, 8-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a frying pan over medium heat until it’s cooked through and no longer pink inside, about 10-15 minutes (depending on the size of your chicken breast).
3. Drain pasta and set aside.
4. Fry the bacon in the same frying pan over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, until brown and crisp.
5. Drain off all but 1 tbsp of the bacon grease (reserve it for later) and add butter to the pan with cooked pasta and chicken, stirring constantly.
6. Add the Smoked Gouda Cheese and stir until smooth, then add salt and pepper to taste (I added about ½ tsp each).
7. Lastly, add the cooked bacon into the pasta mixture and stir to combine all ingredients. Serve Hot!
Nutrition Facts Of Smoked Gouda Chicken And Bacon Pasta
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 36.8 g
Cholesterol: 145.5 mg
Sodium: 973.5 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 55.7 g
Protein: 38.8 g
That’s it! Your smoked gouda chicken and bacon pasta are ready!
Enjoy it with a tasty salad, if you’d like.
10 Serving Ideas Of Smoked Gouda Chicken And Bacon Pasta
1. Serve with a simple green salad on the side for a complete meal.
2. Add some steamed vegetables, like broccoli or asparagus, to the mix for extra nutrition.
3. Make it into a main dish by serving it alongside some grilled chicken or fish.
4. Mix in some cooked shrimp or crab for a seafood twist.
5. Add some roasted red peppers for color and flavor.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese or crumbled blue cheese just before serving.
7. Serve it cold as a picnic food or potluck dish.
8. Pack it up and take it with you on a road trip for a quick and easy meal.
9. Turn it into a creamy pasta salad by adding some cooked macaroni or farfalle.
10. Reheat leftovers for an easy lunch the next day.
There you have it! Ten delicious ways to enjoy your smoked gouda chicken and bacon pasta. You’ll be craving this dish again and again.
Heart Patients Can Eat Smoked Gouda Chicken And Bacon Pasta?
Be sure to moderate your portion size if you’re watching your caloric intake, but otherwise, this meal is perfect for you. Enjoy!
The Bottom Line
This dish is a fantastic recipe to try next time you want a simple but tasty dinner! What will you be trying this recipe with? Let us know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading our blog post today! We hope it has been helpful and has inspired you to create your own smoked gouda chicken and bacon pasta meal.