Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is quick and easy to make, just like what you would expect from a soup recipe. It has thyme and red pepper flakes hints, perfect for a cool spring day. The addition of real shredded chicken makes it hearty and comforting, while the pasta gives it a traditional feel.
For those who love eating healthy, Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a good choice for you. The ingredients used are all-natural and not processed, making it a tasty, healthy dish in every bite.
Less than 300 calories per serving, this meal will help you keep your diet on track and still satisfy your cravings for comfort food.
How To Make A Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe?
Sweet tomatoes chicken noodle soup recipe is delicious and easy to make. You can use fresh chicken breast or cook chicken from frozen in this recipe.
To make it as healthy as possible, try using olive oil instead of butter to sautee the vegetables. You can also try this with broccoli and cauliflower instead of zucchini. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium onion).
- 2 cups diced zucchini, about 2 small zucchinis.
- 1 cup diced carrots (about 2 medium carrots).
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tablespoons).
- 4 cups chicken broth/stock (Swanson’s low sodium chicken broth).
- 1 cup whole-grain egg noodles.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast.
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme.
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste).
- Salt and ground black/white pepper to taste (optional for serving).
1. Heat oil in a large soup pot on medium heat. Add onions and saute until tender.
2. Add carrots and zucchini, and stir to coat with the onion and oil.
3. Saute for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until vegetables are slightly softened but not browned.
4. Add garlic, thyme, red pepper flakes, and chicken broth, bring to a boil; simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and ground black pepper if desired.
5. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt and cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain pasta in a colander and rinse with cold water.
6. Add cooked pasta to soup, stir well and simmer another 4-5 minutes (don’t overcook the pasta).
7. Add shredded chicken, garnish with fresh thyme leaves and serve hot with freshly grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe.
Nutrition Fact Of Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Each serving of this soup contains about
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is suitable for a pregnant woman. However, it’s better to consult your doctor for more information about the use of certain ingredients.
Is It Low-Fat?
Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is low-fat. Less than 5% of the recipe is fat. The ratio of protein to fat in this dish is well balanced to ensure that you get enough protein from the product and extra fat from the diners eating it.
Is Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Good For Children?
This dish is perfect for children. It’s healthy, tasty, and easy to make. What makes it a hit with kids is the flavor of herbs and seasonings used, making it so yummy.
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is suitable for people with diabetes. It contains only 3 grams of carbohydrate, 0.8 grams of fat, and 1 gram of protein. The soup is also a good source of calcium and iron. A good choice for people with diabetes.
Amazing 3 Freezing Ideas Of Sweet Tomatoes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
1. If you want to save the soup for later, freeze it in an air-tight container immediately after cooking. After it has chilled completely, you can also refrigerate it as a freezer meal which you can reheat whenever needed.
2. If you want to freeze the soup without chilling completely, put all the ingredients in a large freezer ziplock bag and cook according to directions. Wrap the Ziplock bag in aluminum foil and seal tightly before freezing. This prevents the bag from freezing shut. You can also freeze the soup in individual portions, take out what you need, and reheat it in the microwave.
3. Freezing soup is a great way to preserve any unused soup for several weeks and months ahead of time.
Sweet Tomato Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is a delicious and nutritious soup. The cooking length is not too long; it makes a suitable meal for busy people. The ingredients are easy to find and prepare, and the soup tastes great.
It is very affordable. This soup is a must-try for those who like to eat healthily. I hope you enjoyed this recipe from our easy homemade food series. Thanks for reading this article.