Three Pepper Chicken is a quick and easy recipe that would make a great dish for dinner. It’s very simple to prepare and is delicious. It’s also versatile to serve with any potato, rice, or bread. You can do it over rice or eat it with some greens on the side.
Most of the ingredients can be bought at your local grocery store except peppers and onions. The only thing that you need to buy is the peppers and onions. You can also use frozen peppers and onion to save some time.
How To Make Three Pepper Chicken?
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- 3 Green Peppers
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tbsp cooking oil (~50 ml)
- 1 ts Cayenne Pepper Powder (~1/4 tsp)
- Salt to taste
Step 1: Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Fry the chicken until it’s golden brown. Keep aside and set aside.
In a different pan, heat some more oil and fry the onions until they’re soft and translucent. Add the garlic and fry for a few seconds.
Step 2: Add the peppers and continue frying for about 5 minutes until you smell the pepper aroma.
Step 3: In a large bowl, add the chicken pieces, peppers, onion, and mix well. Add cayenne pepper powder salt and mix well. Serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
|Calories from Fat||19%|
6 Attractive Serving Ideas
1. Three Pepper Chicken with Rice
Just make some rice and add your favorite chicken and pepper combo. This recipe would be a perfect main course for a family dinner.
2. Three Pepper Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
This recipe is perfect for serving with a side of rice or with your favorite bread. You can also add greens like spinach or lettuce to have a veggie dish and Three Pepper Chicken.
3. Three Pepper Chicken with Rice and Greens
This is one of the best side dishes you can have together with Three Pepper Chicken. You can serve this dish with greens like spinach, chard, kale, or lettuce. There are many types of gardens that you can use depending on your preference.
4. Three Pepper Chicken with Baked Potatoes
This is one of the favorite side dishes you can serve with Three Pepper Chicken. It would be a great combination, and you will love it.
5. Three Pepper Chicken and White Rice
Try this recipe with white rice and add your favorite chicken and pepper combo. This would be a perfect dish for a family dinner or lunch. You can also make this dish for your guests, and it will be gone in a few minutes.
6. Three Pepper Chicken and Yellow Rice
Yellow rice and Three Pepper Chicken is great combination that you must try. You’ll love it for sure, and it will be gone in a few minutes too. You can also make it for your guests with the side dish of green beans or collard greens, or both.
Some Important Health Benefits
1. Three Pepper Chicken is a high-protein meal which means it contains a high amount of protein in amino acids. These amino acids help in building muscle mass.
2. It’s also full of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Iron. They help maintain an efficient immune system and proper functioning of the body.
3. It’s a great source of Vitamin B6 that plays an important role in maintaining proper blood sugar levels.
4. It’s also a good source of Vitamin B5 that helps in eliminating stress and anxiety. Vitamin B5 is also known to be a great antioxidant.
5. It’s full of fiber which means you can help maintain lower cholesterol levels, weight loss, improved digestion, and regular bowel movement.
Have Any Side Effects Of Three Pepper Chicken?
There are no side effects of Three Pepper Chicken except allergic reactions to certain foods. If you have any allergies, you should consult your doctor before consuming this dish.
Is Three Pepper Chicken Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, if you’re following a balanced diet and taking regular exercise, this recipe is good for weight loss. It’s rich in protein, and it contains zero fat which means it won’t increase your weight. It’s also a great source of vitamins and minerals that help burn your fat.
Is Three Pepper Chicken Gluten-Free?
Yes, Three Pepper Chicken is gluten-free. Make sure not to use any flour to make this dish. Use corn starch or rice flour as a substitute.
Is Three Pepper Chicken Healthy?
Yes, it’s a very healthy dish because it contains a high amount of protein and has no cholesterol or saturated fats. You can have this dish any time of the day.
It would be great while having breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s also suitable for people who have cancer, diabetes, and hypertension.
Three Pepper Chicken is a great dish to have for dinner. It’s full of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fiber that help maintain an efficient body. This is also one of the healthy side dishes you can serve with your loved ones.
Try this recipe, and let me know what you think about it. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to write them in the comment section below.