Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is the perfect recipe for any time of the year, especially in the summer when you’re grilling all day.
This dish is great because it’s always a crowd-pleaser, and you don’t need to worry about reheating because it will still taste good cold.
The marinade can be made ahead of time, so all you have to do is put it on the grill, and dinner will be made before your guests arrive.
How To Prepare Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts Olive oil 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
1. Mix everything together and leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours (or overnight).
2. Put on the grill until cooked through.
3. Serve with steamed asparagus and grilled corn.
4. Serve with a side salad.
5. Serve with rice or potatoes.
6. Serve hot or cold.
7. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve crusty French bread (for dipping in the yummy sauce).
8. If you want to add more lemon to the sauce, just squeeze the lemon into the sauce after cooking.
9. If you have any sauce leftover (if it all drips off), then put it in a container, chill, and reserve for another time.
•Dice the chicken into one-inch cubes so they will cook faster on the grill
•Use a meat thermometer to test that the chicken is cooked through before serving.
•Slice red onions and add them to the grill while cooking your chicken.
Nutrition Facts Of Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken
Amount Per Serving Â Nutrition Facts
10 Serving Ideas Of Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken
1. Add the chicken to the pan with 2 cups of broth, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, 1/2 cup of sliced celery, and 1 bottle of Heinz 57 Sauce (also known as ketchup).
2. Place in a slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender and sauce is thickened.
3. Stir in some mushroom soup until blended and pour back into the sauce jar to cover your chicken stir fry.
4. Put aside or freeze for another day.
5. Soak 8 cups of rice grains in 1 cup of hot water for 20-30 minutes and fluff with a fork.
6. Add 1 cup chopped onions, 2 green onions, 1 tomato, and some chicken stir fry sauce.
7. Pour into a greased casserole dish, layer with browned ground beef, and top with sliced mushrooms (recreate the recipe above).
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes until browned on top and bubbly on the sides. Serve over rice or potatoes.
9. Stir fry some broccoli, cut up chicken, and 1 cup of fresh peas.
10. Stir fry some potatoes, add beans, and put into the slow cooker for 3 hours on low.
Can You Eat This When In Diet?
Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is a low-fat, low-calorie meal that can be enjoyed when on a diet.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space provided below. Your feedback is very important and helps us make every recipe to bring you the most accurate information. Thank You!
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is an excellent meal when pregnant because it is low fat and nutritious. It’s a good source of protein, iron, and vitamins A and C.
Is It Good For Kidney Problems?
Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is a great dish that can be eaten with kidney problems because it is high in protein, iron, and vitamins A and C.
If you need to reduce the amount of sodium in your diet, this meal will help you do that.
Is It Good For Constipation?
If you have constipation, Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is a meal you should eat because it’s high in fiber and protein and will give you the nutrients your body needs.
Is It Good For Weight Loss?
Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is a low-calorie meal that makes it a great option for those trying to lose weight.
It’s low in fat, calories, and carbohydrates, so you don’t need to worry about putting on the pounds or feeling guilty.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is great for diabetes because it’s high in fiber and protein. It can help keep blood sugar levels stable and also help you feel full, so you don’t eat more since meal after meal, day after day.
Is It Good For Cancer Patients?
Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is a good choice for people with cancer who have anemia (low red blood cell count) because it’s high in iron.
The Bottom Line
Tiphero Lemon Butter Chicken is a low-calorie and high protein meal that can be enjoyed meal after meal. It’s also very nutritious, so you can feel great about feeding your family this delicious dish.
Your comments are welcome. If you liked this recipe, please vote it up or down and write a comment below. Your feedback is very important to us.
Yum, Yum, Yum!