Trader joe’s curry chicken salad recipe is a tasty and refreshing dish that has been around for many years. It is a great dish for summer since it has such light flavors and can be eaten as a sandwich or salad.
The salad is made with an oil and vinegar dressing, lighter than traditional salads. The chicken is cooked with turmeric, cumin, and coriander to the delicious flavor.
The salad also includes raisins, almonds, and celery for added crunch. This recipe is perfect for looking for a light and healthy lunch or dinner option.
How To Make Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe?
Looking for a new and delicious way to enjoy chicken salad? Look no further than Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad recipe.
This dish is flavorful and full of interesting, exotic flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. Best of all, it’s easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. Give it a try today!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 Tbsp. Curry powder.
- 1 tsp. Ground turmeric.
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cumin.
- 1/4 tsp. Ground coriander.
- 1/2 cup olive oil.
- 1/4 cup white vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cup raisins.
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds.
- 1 stalk celery, chopped.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Mix curry powder, turmeric, cumin, and coriander in a bowl. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken breasts and rub into the meat until fully coated.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and add chicken breasts once hot. Brown chicken on both sides for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
4. Allow chicken to cool before slicing into cubes and putting into a large mixing bowl. Add raisins, almonds, celery, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the chicken and mix until all ingredients are combined.
5. Serve the chicken salad as a sandwich or salad and enjoy!
Nutrition Fact of Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
The other ingredients are also healthy for your heart. The chicken is the healthiest component, but it’s good to know the others if you are concerned about your heart health.
Is It Spicy?
Some people might find this dish a little spicy, but it just depends on the curry powder you use. Be sure to taste it before adding any extra seasoning.
Is This Dish Good For Diabetics?
This recipe is generally good for people with diabetes as long as you watch your portion size. The salad itself is relatively low in sugar, but you may want to limit your intake of raisins or almonds if you are concerned about your blood sugar levels.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe is gluten-free. If you are cooking for someone with gluten intolerance, be sure to check the ingredients list of the curry powder before adding it to your dish.
Is This A Low Sodium Dish?
Yes, Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe is a low sodium dish because there isn’t any added salt.
How Long Can I Keep It In The Fridge?
You should eat Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe immediately after pre-making or within two days of storing it in your refrigerator.
If you are making this recipe ahead of time, store the salad over ice before transferring it to the refrigerator.
What Is A Good Thing To Eat With Chicken Salad?
Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe goes well with crackers, pita chips, or whole wheat bread for dipping. It can also be served as a sandwich on a croissant or tortilla wrap!
Best 5 Serving Suggestions Of Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe
1. Eat Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe as a standalone dish.
2. Serve the salad over a bed of greens for a healthier meal.
3. Add grilled chicken or fish to make it a more filling dish.
4. Try it as a sandwich or wrap with your favorite toppings.
5. Use leftovers in a wrap, whole wheat tortilla, pita bread, or croissant to make a hearty lunch!
Why Is It So Expensive?
The ingredients in this recipe are all relatively high-priced, so the overall cost of the dish will be more expensive than a traditional chicken salad. If you are looking to save money, you might opt for a simpler recipe.
Can I Store This Dish?
You can store Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe in a sealed container in your refrigerator for up to two days.
The Bottom Line
Trader Joe’s Curry Chicken Salad Recipe is a great dish for all looking to spice up your lunch routine with something different.
With the help of this recipe, you can enjoy a one-of-a-kind curry chicken salad that will be sure to please even picky eaters in your family!
If you want to try out this amazing tasting and healthy dish, give our grocery store recipes section a browse or head on to traderjoes.com, where we have dozens more delicious dishes are waiting for you! Thanks for reading.