Yayas Chicken Recipe is a simple and delicious dish that is easy to make and perfect for a big family or a large gathering.
It is a dish that is complex in flavor with a delightful sauce that is made from scratch and not from processed ingredients.
This meal is often served at holiday gatherings in Puerto Rico and is common for the entire family to gather in the kitchen and help enjoy this meal together.
How To Make Yayas Chicken Recipe?
- 1 (1-lb.) chicken breast half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons paprika
Step 1: Place chicken breast in a pot and cover with water.
Step 2: Bring water to a boil over high heat and cook chicken breast for 20 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
Step 3: Remove the chicken from the pot and discard cooking water. Shred the chicken into large pieces, set it aside.
Step 4: Add vinegar, garlic, and oil to a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 5 minutes.
Step 5: Place chicken in sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is reduced by half.
Serve with a side of white rice and beans and enjoy.
8 Important Healthy Nutrition
1. Protein: Yayas Chicken Recipe is high in protein and is a perfect meal for those trying to lose weight or gain muscle mass.
2. Fat: The fat found in Yayas Chicken Recipe is both saturated and monounsaturated, providing you with energy without raising your cholesterol level.
3. Carbohydrates: the carbohydrates in Yayas Chicken Recipe are complex and come from whole grain rice and beans. They will provide you with energy to keep your going throughout the day.
4. Sodium: The sodium in Yayas Chicken Recipe comes from the chicken broth and is an excellent source of electrolytes that help regulate blood pressure.
5. Fiber: The fiber found in the Yayas Chicken Recipe comes from white rice and black beans. The thread will help to lower cholesterol levels and improve digestive health.
6. Vitamin B: The vitamin B found in the Yayas Chicken Recipe comes from the cochineal, a natural colorant used for food coloring.
It is also an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and cell damage from pollution.
7. Iron: The iron found in the Yayas Chicken Recipe comes from black beans and is an excellent form of bio-available iron that can easily penetrate your cells. It is an excellent source of iron for those with high blood pressure.
8. Potassium: The potassium found in the Yayas Chicken Recipe comes from the chicken broth and will provide you with a plentiful supply of electrolytes that help regulate your body’s electrolyte balance.
Who Can Eat Yayas Chicken Recipe?
Anyone wants a good-tasting chicken dish high in protein, vitamins, and minerals. Studies show that it is safe to eat and will not cause you to weight.
Can Pregnant Woman Eat This Recipe?
As long as the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the sauce is made of food-grade ingredients with no added salt, there should be no problem eating this recipe during pregnancy.
How To Freeze Yayas Chicken Recipe?
After your Yayas Chicken Recipe is cooked, you can freeze it in airtight containers to use later in the week. The cochineal used as a food coloring will last for as long as you need. When ready to eat, thaw overnight in the fridge and heat up.
Can Kids Eat?
Yes, there are no harmful ingredients in this recipe. Children love the taste.
Have Any Side Effects?
No, there are no harmful side effects to eating Yayas Chicken Recipe. This dish is made with safe ingredients that are good for you.
Yayas Chicken Recipe is a healthy, delicious dish that you can make at home. It is easy to throw together and will impress your family and friends. The ingredients are readily available, and many can be found in your local supermarket.
You can use this recipe for a large gathering or for the entire family to enjoy together. This recipe is packed with protein, fiber, and vitamins to provide you with the energy needed to get through the day.